What You'll Learn
- Why it's important to promote kindness in schools
- The results of the recent Rise Vision survey on how schools promote kindness day-to-day
- Actionable tips for how you can encourage kindness in your school
- Digital signage templates created by RAK and Rise Vision that you can use immediately
- An overview of the RAK curriculum on how to promote kindness in schools
- How staff and students can become "RAKtivists"
Brooke Jones, VP of the Random Acts of Kindness Foundation, joins Shea Darlison, Head of Marketing at Rise Vision, to discuss how administrators can promote kindness in their school districts.