It’s the end of the school term and you should be celebrating! But you are too busy getting ready for the end of the year to think about celebrating: there’s exams, field trips, graduation--it should be the calmest time of year, but instead it’s the most hectic!
Our Creative Team wants to make your life a little less hectic and has created several professionally designed templates to help you get your end of the year messages to your students. From important dates to a celebratory message to your graduates, you’ll find what you are looking for. They can be added to your display in less than 1 minute!
Before showing you the templates, here are a few tips to get students through the final week(s) of school. If you have your own that you’d like to share, we’d love to hear them.
11 Ways to Keep Your Students Engaged the Final Days of School
- Take the lesson outside. Students are ready to get out the class and start their summer--use this time to break the routine and make learning more creative.
- Have a book exchange where students can bring in a book they no longer want and trade it with other students.
- Do a group project. Solo work, during the last days of school, can be difficult. Doing work in a group helps motivate students who don’t want to let their peers down.
- Have students create an end of the year scrapbook of everything they’ve worked on during the year.
- Create a scavenger hunt.
- Think of more creative homework assignments that let students have a bit more fun--such as having them watch a TV show and writing about the themes, writing about how a “biographical” movie differed from actual events, writing a poem about what they want to do over the summer.
- Change the layout of the classroom around--move desks, furniture, etc. Have students help you or give input. Like learning outside, this helps change the routine a little.
- Invite a special guest to your classroom
- Start a countdown calendar.
- Read a book about the summer.
- Set daily / weekly goals that remind students what they need to accomplish.
End of the School Year Digital Signage Templates
The above is just some of the many digital signage templates our Creative Team has built. There are over 100 more that are available for you to update your content faster and easier. Here are examples of some of our most popular templates:
If these digital signage templates aren’t for you, or if you have ideas for other templates, we’d love to hear about them. We update our template library regularly using input from our users. Drop us a line here.