Since 1992 we have been making digital signage software that gives our customers the simplest and most cost-effective way to share visually compelling information with their audience. We have thousands of displays all over the planet, and we add thousands more every month. We believe that if we look after our people they will look after our customers in extraordinary ways.
- Listen to understand, speak to be understood, have strong convictions loosely held.
- Be transparent and honest, candor rules.
- Challenge and improve everything, ask “why” at least five times.
- Work as scrum teams, not individuals.
- Solve real problems, to move metrics that matter, using jobs to be done, working lean, kanban style.
- Continuously learn, share, teach and coach, delegate down.
- Always subtract from, never add to technical debt.
- Have a zero defect tolerance; fix defects the same day they are found.
We strive to apply our principles in the work we do together, how we respect and treat each other, our customers, suppliers, and partners, and how we go about fairly compensating each other for our efforts. And we want to make sure that when we hire we attract people that fit with, and can help build and extend our culture.
Our story is made up of how we work together, pay ourselves and find new people to join us. If our story described in the following sections is of use to you please feel free to take it and use it within your organization. We have released all of this into the public domain with no restrictions and we hope it helps you as much as it has helped us.